Monday, June 16, 2008

When You’ve Left Me...




You were the one, who loved me,
Purely from your heart and a true mind.
You were the one, who made me believe,
That love is everything but not blind.

You helped me grow,
Like a flower grows along with its fragrance.
You showed me the way to live life,
And made me feel how important was my presence.

I behaved like a kid,
You helped me mature.
You were the only one in whose hands,
I believed my life was assured.

Now when you have left me,
I feel very depressed and lonely.
Now without you near me,
My life is nothing and is no more lively.

I loved you so much,
With all my love, affection and friendship.
But still you left me alone,
And within no time broke the relationship.

Now that you’ve gone,
I feel broken and all alone.
So my love try returning, cause
I can’t live without you and may die without anyone left, for me to moan.

4 comments:

Sanjay Chhabria said...

This ones around 3 Years old now...

Chaitanya Proddaturi said...

nice.. did you experience it?

tashabud said...

This is so sad. It would make a beautiful slow ballad. Perhaps you can submit it to be recorded as a song.

Ritu Sharma said...

Its sheerly touchy..

I think .. unless u spk from ya heart u cannot touch anyone's heart.