Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Need You, Want You, & Very Badly Missing You!!




As I open my eyes, I see the sun,
I see the rain dew, but I don’t see you.
I am so addicted to hug you after I wake up,
That, now I can’t believe - I need to stay without you.

You’ve been the fragrance of my bland life.
You’ve been there when I need you or even when I didn’t,
Now how can I keep going on, when you’ve left me all alone,
All I can think of now is how badly I’m missing you.

I know you’ll be back here someday,
But I want to date you today.
Sadly, you’re not here with me,
when I actually need you, want you & very badly want to spend time with you.

Having fun never crossed my mind, when all I could do was miss you.
I tried to forget, you were even gone, but the thoughts of you have always wandered around.
The better half of me, I’m currently missing, has gone away,
It’s the glimpses of our past, the lovely times, in my mind they surround.

I have begun my quest to find my love again,
That’s you my love, my one and only adorable sweetheart.
Can’t live anymore without you,
Waiting for the day when eternity, would not be able to split us apart.

Love you, and very baddddllllly missing you!

1 comment:

Vridhi said...

hi sweety, its really nice one.waited for it long....but finally got one from u, liked it tooo much love u