Friday, August 1, 2008

Tears


This was also published in my college magazine (Sardar)

With the water so precious,
running down as a stream.
It’s the sign of sorrow,
when it touches its extremes.

It’s got its purity so vast,
which shines and glitters on its own.
When the pearls in form of water,
and the pain undergone is shown.

This is so precious,
that no ornament tops it.
It’s a stream of moisture,
when the joy and happiness quit.

It’s a friend, who accompanies,
always when you are in need.
It helps you to get support of,
and forget the painful past deed.

It is present in all,
and discloses itself, when given a call.
They are the ‘tears’ from the eyes,
nourished as dew & drop by drop they fall.

They live for a while
and then disappear.
They give you a kind of solace,
when troubled by sorrow or fear.

It’s like a helping hand forwarded,
when suffering in sorrow.
They help you to overcome it,
and to build a better tomorrow.

6 comments:

BCÁ said...

I can't speak English very well but I like yours poetries. Congratulations!

Sanjay Chhabria said...

Just for you, I have added the translation widget.. now you can translate the page into any of the 10 language listed.

Thanks for your comment.

BCÁ said...

I'm sorry but translate to English things I write it's very difficult for me :(

Sanjay Chhabria said...

Hey I was talking about the translator widget you can find this at - http://www.googletranslategadget.blogspot.com/

This translates what ever you have written into any of the 10 language listed.

Then i can read what you have written too... :) I have added it just for you... now you may translate my poetries to spanish or french - it is located just below the blog archive.

Unknown said...

This is a truly moving poem, and the picture gives it that much more impact.

Vridhi said...

Its indeed a moving poem...