Friday, August 8, 2008

Feeling of Love




It starts with a feeling,
A feeling which makes you feel special and someone important.
It’s like a stream of water,
Which turns into a river with a message sent.

It makes you feel good,
And feel for someone very close.
It’s like a call given from the heart,
For the person you’ve chose.

The feeling is as vast as the blue sky,
And as pure as the sunlight.
It’s a feeling which cherishes you,
With just one glimpse of her or a fulfilling sight.

It’s just like a message,
The message which changes you.
It gets communicated, near or far,
Just through her thoughts or telepathy’s too.

It’s a strong attraction,
Which comes directly from your heart.
It’s the feeling of love,
Waiting for a relation to start.

This is the time when you like someone,
And the time when someone turns dear.
The time when you start feeling the difference,
And a special relation to begin, excluding fear.

3 comments:

BCÁ said...

Hello!

I tried to put English translator you said me in my blog but it was very difficult for me so I'm sorry but I couldn't do it :(

I'm trying to read your English poetries and I cant´t undestand everthing. But it's good for improve my language so I'm really happy because things I understand like me very much.I think you write very well. Congratulations!

Regards,
BCÁ

Vridhi said...

Awesome...

TongLin Lok said...

It has brought me to the origin of relationship.