Thursday, April 25, 2013

YOU...!!!

As I close my eyes, I see a world around
In that world, I see the amazing gorgeous and the most beautiful… YOU!
You have always conquered my dreams and every thought which have wandered
Sad or happy it’s always been you who has first made its appearance
 
It has always begun, with that amazing laugh,
I can barely forget those pleasant curves around your cheeks
The twinkle in the eye, the sparkling smile
The thoughts of which can always get anyone rejoiced
 
With you around, the clock seems to have stopped!
Always felt like I should keep looking at you, listening to you, feeling you and more and more loving you
You came into my life and changed the reason of living
Living with you has now become part of my sun sets and its rise
 
You have always been so caring, the care which makes me feel so precious
You’ve loved not just me, but just everything around
I have often heard the clouds, the trees, the birds and everyone surround
Trying to speak to you and at times whispering ‘I love you’
 
You’ve always had the charm, the warmth and the love to woo any living being
You are the ocean of happiness spreading smiles everywhere
As your hair spreads the warmth of affection, solace and peace
Your tears, the purest stream of water, spreads life around
 
After I open my eyes and as I walk out of your world
Missing you has now become easier every day
Because even though it's one day further from the last time I met you
It's indeed one day closer to the next time I will see you again!

No comments: