Monday, September 8, 2008

Be a Role Model

On the shore of love,
With the oceans filled with desire,
Let’s be a spark in the world,
And form into a blaze of fire.

On the earth filled with dominations,
With the disasters to come through,
We have to top all of them,
And get as an example for the world to view.

Get into the atmosphere,
This includes happiness and sorrow,
Let’s be not away from desire,
Which the world cannot borrow.

With the heart filled with hope,
And the minds with goals,
Let us come together, and be,
As we grow covering the loop holes.

Let’s grow and let’s get popular, like
A flower which enriches the dirt – that’s lotus,
Let’s be a role model to the world,
For the people to look up to us.

So become a role model and,
Let the world see,
We are the persons required,
As talented and unique, demanded to be.

2 comments:

Kavita (luvikavi) said...

Hey, thanks for the comment. However, the poem you were commenting on was something I wrote more than 5 years ago. I was only 14 when I wrote it. So actually it was 9 years ago. Lol, I still keep things that old.

Sanjay Chhabria said...

This is amazing, if you could write something like this 5 years back I think you would have improved a lot... why dont you start writing more and more. Cause even I used to write somewhere in 200 and wrote poetries till 2003. At my colleagues requests and since I couldn't share my diary anymore with many people... I started blogging.

Even you can give it a shot...