Friday, September 12, 2008

Infatuation Online

Once at the net centre when I logged on,
And started chatting on the net,
While aimlessly browsing through the chat rooms, I found you,
Indefinitely approached you, without any thoughts or mindset.

Never thought you would be so open to speak with,
Nor did I expect you would act so friendly,
The chat lasted around 15 minutes,
After which, I started missing you and wanted you back desperately.

Several questions wandered in and around my mind,
How could we be friends; when could we meet?
If not, where could I find another person like you?
Having a heart so pure and the talks so sweet.

This incident made me come online often,
Waiting for you to log on, so that I could exchange some more words with you,
Most of the time I used to look out for you, while chatting continuously,
You had finally made it to my special friends list, which is rarely reached by few.

We had a conversation which lasted just a while,
But I felt as if I spoke to a person,
Who was known to me since ages,
And whom I was longing to woo.

You were the one I needed,
You were the one I was looking for,
I was very shy and reserved online or offline,
But that wasn’t the case when I spoke to you, cause I always wanted more.

I don’t know when we could come across or pass by each other,
And never know when we could meet,
I leave all this on to fate and the destiny to come,
And believe this past of mine, as a true dream.

No comments: