Thursday, September 4, 2008

Missing You


With you in my heart,
Accompanied with a strong desire,
I left you all alone,
For certain goals of mine to acquire.

While at the place,
Felt all alone,
No other friend to meet,
And no one for me to groan.

That refreshing smiles of yours,
And the amazing company to miss,
I am left all alone,
With you in my mind as a bliss.

Now when you are away,
I find you in my dreams,
And this has made me realize that,
My love has finally reached its extremes.

I wanted to be with you,
But no mode to get in touch with,
You are my love and true in its existence,
To whom I’m known and nothing hid.

And now when I have realized,
It’s too late, since you are away.
For me departing is a pain as darkness,
And meeting you is as finding sunrays.

Sweetheart, there is one thing I always wanted to say but couldn’t,
It’s that I love you - more than your imagination, and always will,
Never will I leave you alone,
Nor let our love suffer or get itself grilled.

No comments: