Friday, October 10, 2008

Delusionary Departure


Wandering over the thoughts I started receiving,
The good times we had, and the best days we spent together
It made me smile and wanted it to last long,
Till this painful thought pinched me to bother.

Among all the sweet thoughts, was this one which haunted me,
Haunted me till the dawn and the days thereafter,
Didn’t leave me till the time I started to cry,
Wept, regretted and my feeling started to shatter

The thought which disturbed me so much,
Was that you would leave me one day or give me a divorce,
It left chills and vibes all over my body, that
I would have to end my love, when I actually started to want more.

I Love you Sweetheart! And don’t want to end this relationship,
Want to see you and my love, grow old together
Having no end to it, and only unbounded love,
No hatred or any other bad feelings, but just the relationship that would matter.

No comments: