Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Top Entrecard Droppers in September.

Finally its time that I thank the people who have been regularly visiting my blog and dropping their cards. Even this time I have got a lot of new blog readers with same niche as well as different and some of them have become regular readers and regular commentators. I thought to give some link love and publish their entrecard as an appreciation for being the Top 5 Entrecard Droppers for September:

Dropper ----------------------------------------------------------------# of drops

The Truth About Lies ------------------------------------------------------17
The Writing Nag-------------------------------------------------------------10
Where the Walls are Soft---------------------------------------------------9
A little bit of this, a little bit of that --------------------------------------9
Blog Fiction ----------------------------------------------------------------- 8









Thanks a lot guys... though not regularly, atleast you did visit my blog and dropped your card occasionally. And a special thanks to 'Jim Murdoch' the owner of 'The Truth About Lies' for being the top dropper on my list even this time.

3 comments:

Kavita (luvikavi) said...

awesome! I'm in your top ten :) I think I should do the same also. I think I'll use the same format as you and then link back to your site as the source :)

Happy October First :)

Sanjay Chhabria said...

With this one comment you made... Kavita you have reached the first position in my top commentors point too... Thanks for those regular comments and visiting regularly.

Kavita (luvikavi) said...

Hi Sanjay, I gave your blog an award, come pick it up at http://kavitameanspoetryinhindi.blogspot.com/2008/10/and-winners-are.html

:)