Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Let me Love follows the foot steps of Tears...

After "Tears" topped the Sept 29 Woof Contest. I posted "Let me Love" as another entry.

This time I was a little shaky that it may not make it, as there were too many contestants who were competing to make it to the top 5. But Let me Love made it's way up in the Top 5 --- here are the details...

WOOF Contest – Top Picks:


Fiction/Short Story/Serial Fiction/One Act Play

Romeo - “A Boy of Doubt - A short story about a boy trying to come to terms with himself, and love.

Jennifer M Scott - “Goodbye Baby - A young woman tells her boyfriend she is pregnant, is he happy?

Henry Petrie - “Social Networking - A second-person account of killing time by trying to meet people over social networking sites.

Poetry

Penelope Anne Bartotto - “The Moral - 100 words in haiku format on good versus evil.

Sanjay Chhabria - “Let me Love - Ever fell in love; had a crush or engaged in any kind of infatuation... If yes, then this is a must read.

Brought to you by PlotDog Press with the Serial Thriller "Dead Play"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining in! We love your work!

Vridhi said...

Congrats! again Sanjay